|Garfield stands on his hind legs... like a man!|
Trivia. Whether you're appearing on a quiz show or just trying to make sparkling conversation at a dinner party, there's nothing like it. And yet, there never seems to be enough trivia around when you need it. Fortunately, Dead 2 Rights is here to help. Below, you will find 17 trivial statements which you are welcome to use in any social or professional situation. Enjoy!
- If you could drive your car straight upwards, you probably wouldn't want to.
- George Washington was never President of the United States. The rumor that he held this nation's highest office dogged him to the end of his days.
- Strictly speaking, berries are not berries, but cabbages are.
- There is no "i' in "March."
- If the sun were hollow, we'd all be in a great deal of trouble.
- Contrary to that old wives' tale, cats do in fact feel pain.
- "Hullabaloo" isn't Latin for anything in particular.
- That country between Spain and Germany? Surprise! It's France!
- The melting point of iron is a mystery which science has yet to solve.
- The earliest library card dates back to the time of Christ. The first book checked out was Garfield At Large by Jim Davis.
- Napoleon's last word was "bonkers."
- Without adjusting for inflation, items today cost much more than they did a hundred years ago.
- Former astronaut Neil Armstrong sadly wound up a derelict.
- Saying "celery soup" into a mirror three times is entirely safe and will have no unfortunate consequences. Try it yourself and see!
- Though famous for his plays, William Shakespeare would rather be remembered for his astonishing sexual prowess.
- Experts agree that the funniest word in the English language is "belch."
- Even the strongest ant is no match for a full-grown man.
Feel free to add your own in the comments section. Feel just as free not to add your own in the comments section.