Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Comics Feature... ZOMBY!!!

Hello once again, true believers!

Even after two years plus of appearing on the Mail Order Zombie podcast, I realize that the Living Impaired still have plenty of image problems. I sat down to think about how to solve this problem, when suddenly the answer came to me...

A lovable, cuddly living impaired cartoon character!

And so, ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce ZOMBY! He may remind you of another Z-named comic character, but this one happens to be living impaired. Through the misadventures of little Zomby, you'll see the various heartaches, frustrations, and disappointments my people deal with on a day to day basis.

Here are a few samples:






So what did you think? Lovable, right? Adorable, right? I'm picturing a whole line of "Zomby" merchandise -- greeting cards, calendars, plush toys. Besides raising awareness of the plight of the living impaired, this little guy could be a cash cow.

Cha-ching!

2 comments:

  1. I never really understood Ziggy. This is, at least, more relevant to my interests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The point of "Ziggy" is that the title character exists only to suffer. He is there to absorb all the rudeness, cruel indifference, hostility, and selfishness of the entire human race on a daily basis. Ziggy is the martyr of the funny pages.

    ReplyDelete