Saturday, September 29, 2012

10 more grotesque pictures of "Spitting Image" puppets!

Another hideous Spitting Image group shot

Your nightmares begin here. Yesterday, I posted a group of photos of puppets from England's gone-but-not-forgotten satirical TV series, Spitting Image. Guess what, folks? Those were the cute ones. Today, I'm bringing you the rest of the pics, and it's here where we venture into some very dark territory indeed. Sadly, many of these photos are too big to be reproduced at a decent size on this blog, so I've had to shrink them. Consider yourself lucky. These are some very unpleasant puppets. Keep in mind, my original scans of these images are absolutely huge, so I've viewed them in excruciating detail. I will warn you: the image of Whoopi Goldberg's face floating in what appears to be a bowl of milk is not something to approach lightly.

Princess Di and Fergie

Dustin Hoffman, Robert De Niro, and Meryl Streep


Laurence Olivier and John Gielgud


Mikhail Gorbachev

Cyndi Lauper

Madonna

Michael Jackson

Mike Tyson

Tina Turner

Whoopi Goldberg