Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Podcast Tuesday: "The Top 5 Happy Days Episodes of All Time"

At least these are the ones we liked best. Your mileage will vary.

See, I told you the podcast wasn't over! Just last week, we reviewed "Passages," the two-part series finale of Happy Days from 1984. You might think that we no longer have anything to say about this long-running prime time sitcom. I mean, after all, we've talked about all the episodes now. That should be the end, right?

In a weird way, though, I feel like I'm finally qualified to start talking about Happy Days. You don't review movies you haven't seen or books you haven't read. But, since 2018, I've been reviewing this sitcom without having seen all of it. Well, now I've seen all of it. I know how the story starts, how it progresses, and how it ends. Happy Days is in my blood. And my brain. 

So where do we go from here? Well, for one thing, we have this handy dandy "Top 5 Episodes of All Time" list we want to share with you. And after that, there's a whole galaxy (hint, hint) of Happy Days content I want to discuss. It would be great if you would join us. And you can start by listening to the latest installment of These Days Are Ours below.