Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

An invitation from me to you.

Welcome back to the fabulous, exciting, and (potentially) nutritious Dead 2 Rights blog! This is my second installment, and I hope to avoid that infamous sophomore jinx. I can't promise a new entry every day (or even every week), but I'll try to keep adding new content on a semi-regular basis. So keep checking in, won't you? Thank you!

I'm sending this missive out to you, the dear readers, on that most sacred of holidays -- Halloween, an observance which is rapidly becoming the new Christmas. As I said yesterday, this is the one day a year when my people, the Living Impaired, can go out in public and not wind up with a bullet in the frontal lobe. God rest ye, merry post-lifers, let nothing you dismay! This is a perfect day to get out there and do all those things you wish you could do the other 364 days of the year: comparison shop for kayaks, try on slacks at Sears, or simply enjoy a delicious meal at a family-style restaurant. It's all good! No need to dig through the dumpsters in the parking lot behind Taco Bell! Go right up to the front door, stride (or shamble) up to the counter, and give your order with confidence! I promise you, your Cinnamon Crispas will taste sweeter than ever before! You've earned it, LI-ers!